Re: A86: Contrast

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Contrast

> Rom call?  What?  It's this nifty thing called a port...even if there were a
> rom call to do it, that call would have to do it somehow.  Posting incorrect
> information is not helpful.

Hmm... are you just in a really bad mood?  I didn't post incorrect
information.  First of all, I didn't post ANY information regarding the
specific question... Second, there IS a ROM call.  It just slipped
my mind (seeing as how I haven't changed contrast with asm in
two years) that it's easier just to do it yourself with the port (whose
number I also didn't remember).  I didn't appreciate that comment
much.  Your letter seems needless and spiteful.