Re: A86: Contrast

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Contrast

> To check the contrast level you check the value at $C008,
> right?  But if I remember correctly you can not write to that
> location.

Of course you can write there.  But changing it doesn't
change the contrast.  And if you do write there, the little
number in the corner that shows the contrast level will
be wrong, or worse, some weird symbol.  A few years
ago, I often set my calc's contrast to M, just to be weird.
Changing contrast is a ROM call that I'm sure someone
else has already posted to the list at the time I send this
letter so I won't bother looking it up.