Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

He's right.  This IS an asm programming list.  Ever wonder where all the
really good programmers went?  It's huge threads like this that cause people
to quit.  I for one don't want to download 150+ message about crap,
especially when no one knows (or seems to know) what they're talking about.
If you don't contribute to asm related conversation, you don'y really have
the "right" to contribute to off-topic conversation, imo.  Ever wonder where
Dan Eble, Kirk Meyer, Dux Gregis, etc. went to?