Re: A86: Theory question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Theory question

The link protocol in the 86 was designed for the expected calc-to-calc
interface, not calc-to-multicalc interface.  The two calculators send
control commands back and forth between them, such as stop and start
bytes, machine ID codes, filenames, etc.  Each calc only expects to
recieve one set of replies, not two or three sets that you would have on
a hub.  I think it will only work on custom-made link routines.