A86: Re: Grayscale idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Grayscale idea

Hmm, maybe that's why I didn't use your converter when I was looking for one
a while ago :)  IMHO, it'd be much more helpful to export the source in asm,
or at least binary (new version of asm studio will support .incbin).  I
personally don't see the point of having pics on the calc, but it'd be very
helpful to have to make title screens and such.