Re: A86: Theory question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Theory question

You would by chance still have the schematics for this radio link...

That would be pretty sweet..  You could have it so that you could update
multiple calculators at the same time.  The only problem is figuring out
which signal to accept in a room full of these radio links...

It would be cool though...

You could play two player tetris across the room if you wanted too..

Such a link would also open up multiplayer (more than two)
capabilities...

Later,

Chris

On Tue, 11 May 1999 09:48:09 EDT Nicolas P Zagorin <ziggy2282@juno.com>
writes:
> interesting...get the hardware hackers on it and see what they come
>up with...I  think what would be cool, this guy made radio links...I
>built two...and they work with a range of 30-50 feet.  I think it
>would be cool if someone upped that bandwith and created a calc
>server...then you could log on to the calc servers, download programs,
>and chat and send programs
>to other users all from ur ti...We need a RN86 (Radio Network 86)
>
>~Nick
>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get
>completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: