Re: A86: browsing files...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: browsing files...

the code is at $493c on rom page 9 (for 1.2 anyway)
each key is sent as 4 bytes, the machine id, the command id ($87), and
the keystroke.
the keystroke is stored to _kbdkey and _keyextend, then bit 7,(iy+$15) is
set.

-josh

On Fri, 7 May 1999 20:25:54 -0500 "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>
writes:

>Wow, really?  That sounds cool!  Does it use _getkey, or is it more
>like
>ports?  I had the opposite idea for the emulator...you'd have a
>program on
>your calc that would send keystrokes to the emulator, so you could run
>the
>emulated calc with a real calc's keypad.
>
>Where was that program in the rom?  Perhaps a left over from when they
>were
>testing it?  (like the flashrom code)
>
>> one interesting note - there seems to be a command to send
>keystrokes to
>> an 86 over the link port,(like the 92?) but i can't get it to do
>anything
>> but crash it.  it might be a problem with the program i was using to
>send
>> stuff though, so somebody might want to mess with it.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]