From: <BlAsTo1414@aol.com>
To: <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Monday, May 03, 1999 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: A86: Key Chart

> i already said that, so you aren't the one posting it.  it was me  :)
>
> 1414
>
> > well i am sorda surprised that I would have to be the one posting this,
> >  thought someone else would do it!  Look in the asm68.h include file!
It
> >  has all the key equates for _getky

Don't mind me, just making an ass of myself once again...

--Parasyte

FF8 RealAudio, coming soon a Song Of The Last Major Update
http://www.jps.net/jmg1/

Remove -DONTSENDSTUPIDSTUFF-
to email me.

Quote of the week, presented by the local high school:
  "And so he says, 'Hey boyee! Why doncha come ova here an kick it wit me
   an mah boyzee!?! And I say, 'Chantha! That's not how you make friends!
   He thinks you're gonna beat him up or something!'."
--My US History CP teacher, wondering about teenagers today.

"When 900 years old you reach,       | ICQ#
Get as many chicks, you will not."   | 24280209
-10 things Yoda wouldn't say         |

-----BEGIN FF CODEBLOCK-----

[G](B)1(#)1,2,3,4b,5,6b,7b,Mb,T(F)7(C)Ae,Cd,Sb(V)Kf(O)+++(D)?(R)-
[P](A)=(H)+(W)=(G)M(E)gBr(T)dBk(L)= (P)CA (R)Cd

------END FF CODEBLOCK------
http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/finalfantasy/363/auto_ffcode.html

http://www.geekcode.com

--THE CHEATER'S FRONT--
This Copy'n'Paste text symbolizes that the person who Copies and Pastes
it into their sig is a proud member of THE CHEATER'S FRONT, people who
are not ashamed to admit that they cheat the #%!@# out of games...pretty
much the exact opposite, in fact.  We're PROUD to say that when there's
no hope in sight, when you run out of ammo, and when that boss seems
impossibly hard, there's only one solution...TO CHEAT!!
--THE CHEATER'S FRONT--