A86: Division

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Division

    Does anyone know where in the rom the os calls to
perform a division operation, or how I could perform
simple division? I have a really cool basic program I
put together that will find the number of decimal
places in 1/N before it ends or starts repeating for
any whole number N, and I wanted to port it to assembly
(seeing as it is S-L-O-W for large numbers), but I
don't know how I would do the division. All I need is
the integer part of the quotient, so I don't need to
work with decimal places or anything. Thanks!
       -David Thomas