Re: A86: Fade in routine...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Fade in routine...

just decrement instead of increment.. I also added a delay like this

note: this code does not fade back out yet I just updated the code for
the delay

Thanks for everyones help!!!

Chris

************************

_title_screen:
	ld a,$00		; sets contrast to zero
	out (2),a		; leaves contrast byte alone
	ld a,21
	ld (_penCol),a	; x=21, 1
	ld a,1
	ld (_penRow),a
	ld hl,titlestring	; load the title string
	call _vputs	; output the title string
	ld a,22
	ld (_penCol),a
	ld a,56
	ld (_penRow),a
	ld hl,email
	call _vputs

	ld a,$00
_screen_fade_in:
	ld b,$F
_delay_some:
	HALT
	djnz _delay_some
	inc a
	out (2),a
	ld hl, $C008
	cp (hl)
	jp z, _done_screen_fade
	jp _screen_fade_in
_done_screen_fade:
	ret 		; return to main
_clean_up:
	call _clrLCD	; clear the screen
	call _homeup	; moves cursor to top
	call _runIndicOn	; turns the run indicator on
	ret		; return from program