Re: A86: Re: Bejota would like to know ...[SOUND]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Bejota would like to know ...[SOUND]

In a message dated 3/28/99 6:19:40 PM Pacific Standard Time, KidFedX@aol.com
writes:

> Another interesting thing about speakers and microphones is that they are
>  basically the same thing.  So you could use headphones AS microphones...
>  Granted the quality won't be very great; but it still works.  So the calc
>  thinks something is sending data BECAUSE something is sending data...  The
>  headphones are acting as microphones and picking up all of the sound in the
>  room.  Cool huh?

Then how come I had to shell out BUX at Radio Shack for some cheap microphone
when yelling into my speakers could achieve a similar effect? :)