Re: A86: _vputs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: _vputs

actually, the z80 is a sort of backwards chip, so when you do "ld
(_penCol),bc" c is loaded into _penCol and b is loaded into _penCol+1, which
in this case is _penRow

it stores addresses with the least significant byte first, so 16 bit access to
memory is reversed.

for example, the opcode
call $4598
is stored in hex as