A86: Re: BASIC & inverts! HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: BASIC & inverts! HELP!

Okay, the Text Editor program, available at ticalc.org works like this.
Say you write a BASIC prog like this

PROGRAM: TEST
:edit
:Welcome to the Editor

Then, the editor reads for the first line to be "edit".  If it is, then
it shows up in the menu bar of the Text Editor program, and all text
after the command "edit" is converted to small font.  I'm trying to find
out how this works, but I have no idea how the asm prog, Text Editor,
searches for that line in the BASIC progs on your calc, because you can
have as many Text Editor files as you want.  If anyone understands now,
please HELP!

~Nick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: