A86: Re: Link Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Link Port

Yeah, I understand about the wires, but what type of data do I transfer
in order to have the two calcs interact...and can each calc transfer data
at the same time?  I just get to much lag...see, I'm trying to write a
quick data prog so that you can just link and send info thru a shell,
rather then having to exit to the TI-OS...I know how to have it bring up
the list of vars, but I'm not sure how to send the selected var across
the link...do I need to push the var back onto the stack then use an out
to dump it?

~Nick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]