Re: A86: END OF DISCUSSION

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: END OF DISCUSSION

I'm with you all the way.  even though i wouldn't mind seein ticalc.org go
down, this whole thing has gotten way out of hand.  give it up you guys.  but
for the record, how did you plan to make ticalc.org go down?  you plannin on
hackin the site?  it would be pretty easy, i love doin that crap, its a hobby
of mine  :)  sick hobby isn't it  =P  well anyway.  unless you are planning on
envolving some hackin, knock it off.

BlAsTo1414

<< Again, I'm pleading with you to end this discussion. There is so much
 stuff more useful than this shit. In fact, here's a novel idea, why don't
 we actually start making games again?

 --James >>