A86: A question about the list and the contest.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: A question about the list and the contest.

About the Contest, are we talking about screen effects of a certain kind or
just anything cool?  Skip this next part if you don't want to read about a
slightly off topic subject
Ok,  I know its a little off topic so I waited untill had a good reson to
write to the list and kinda added this on, but does TiCalc sell out our EMail
addresses? I only have used this adress for this List and one other (which is
run by my church so I know they don't give it out), and resontly I started
getting more and more spam, I follow all the rulez about not getting Spam,
except of cource signing up for this List.