Re: A86: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

I would normally not respond to topics such as these, but I have in the
past written cries for help to help@ticalc.org. It felt good to get an
accurate personal sounding reply from Brian that was aimed directly at
solving my problem. I was suspicious when I read "we are no longer able
to collaborate with Bryan in a beneficial way" and thought something was
up, but didn't know the extent of the problem. Needless to say, my
visits to the Project will be made at more sparse intervals than before.
Good luck, Brian

Terrence Wong