Re: A86: Version

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Version

<< >
 >Does the version of THE calculator'S ROM cause assembly to freeze up THE
 PROCESSOR?

 >I have VERSION 1.2 and I daily have to reset it because it freezes up.
 Is
 >this
 >because of the ASM? Does this happen on all versions?

 Well, yes it does. It is because of the assembly. If the program isn't
 perfect, it may get into an infinite loop, or may just do something the
 Z80 doesn't like. The most stable ROM version that I have found is v1.3
 YAS crashes hourly on other ROMS, but it never does for me. For plain
 programs, I haven't seen much of a difference.

Good I have 1.3