A86: new plugin for assembly studio

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: new plugin for assembly studio

I just uploaded what I think is the first 3rd party plugin for assembly
studio. Here's a quick description:

The usual debugging cycle involves making a change in your program,
compiling it, switching to your emulator, resetting it, loading the
program variable, typing Asm(progname, and finally hitting enter. A
tedious, repetative process. Or you might send the program to the calc
with a link cable every time, which takes even longer.

This plugin does most of that annoying stuff for you. You just click on
"build program" and it'll assemble your program, put it in a emulator
state file, and run the emulator for you. You just have to hit enter to
run it!. Right now it only works with Virtual TI, but I can add support
for other emulators in the future.

Try it out at
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/win/asm/emuplug.zip
and send me any comments you have.