Re: A86: [OT]Game Gear and playstation development

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [OT]Game Gear and playstation development

Yep. The PSX had a black version that they sell to game developers (and
ordinary people w/ $$), and I'm sure that there is a way to run games on
an EMU (www.psemu.com). PSEMU is a PC PSX emulator, that runs VERY well
(you need the game CD, though. Might be a way around that.)

The Game Gear does use a Z80 (3.6 MHz), but I have no clue whether you
can develop for it easily.  The Nomad, which is similar but plays genesis
games (m68k w/ z80 for sound).

--James