Re: A86: [OT]Game Gear and playstation development

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [OT]Game Gear and playstation development

About the Game Gear, I doubt it, but your Playstation idea is a fantastic
one, IMHO.  After all, we have an emulator for the Mac now, and I'm sure a
PC one isn't too far away....Sony, get on the ball!  Release a Playstation
SDK!  ;-)