A86: NEW 3D RAYCASTER! BETA TESTERS NEEDED!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: NEW 3D RAYCASTER! BETA TESTERS NEEDED!!!!!

Hello everybody!

I'm currently working on a 3D raycaster. It's a quite funny program and I'm
really having fun programming it! Now I need some beta testers, 10 or more!
I don't know really!!!
If you're interested, reply to:

  mike_emk@hotmail.com

Write "Death beta testers needed" in the subject line, and don't forget to
give me a short reason why you are the right one for this job!!!!! I'd
prefer guys who are programmers theirself, so you may bring up some really
good suggestions for my program!

Death 0.3ß:

Basically just a raycster, but many more things extra: It features 4
grayscale graphics (by Johannes Rajala), texture mapped walls (16*16 sprites
used). You can shoot around with your shot gun and find the exit door!!!
Much more to come...

Check it out!
The first ten guys who reply with a good reason for being a beta tester will
get the job, so go for it!!!

See ya,

<<< Michael Kristiansen  >>>
<<< mike_emk@hotmail.com >>>