Re: [OT] A86: lookup table

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [OT] A86: lookup table

I guess this is way out of topic, but since there are probably
other people beside you wondering, I'll answer here.

At 13:53 1999-06-06 -0700, you wrote:

>Where can I get the Game Boy Tile Designer?

http://www.gbdev.org/news  in the Download section.

(it ain't actually just news, it's everything concerning gbdev)

>Who wrote Sqrxz for the GBC? (person or company)

Well, me + Andreas Ess + Matthew Shepcar did the programming.
That is, Icarus Productins.

>How much mem is on a GB card , and how much do they cost?

Between 32kb and 8MB... check www.bung.hk.com to buy burner
+ cartridges. Not especially expensive.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                  "Applications programming is a race between
mailto:yarin@acc.umu.se         software engineers, who strive to produce