A86: Re: _ILine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: _ILine

Hmm, never used _ILine, but you might see if any of these help:

 res plotloc,(iy+plotflags)
 res plotdisp,(iy+plotflags)
 res graphdraw,(iy+graphflags)

If those don't work for you, I'd try Mardell's FastLine routine.  It's bound
to be much faster than _ILine.  You know that since those ROM routines
aren't using self modifying code to patch themselves, they're checking the
flags each time through the loop (or else there are entirely different
versions for each setting).