A86: Re: Thanx Glen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Thanx Glen

IMHO, the 86 is much easier than the 83.  Just use an emulator, as you'll
lock up your calc hundreds of times while you're learning.  Assembly Studio
86 rocks, and the help file will come in tremendously helpful (that's what I
learned from :)  When you've stopped locking up your calc every other
instruction, you can compile and send to the calc with one click or button!
Can't do _that_ with your 83!  Nothing wrong with learning for the 83, but
many things are easier on the 86.  If you use VTI, you can easily learn
both.