Re: A86: ASM Clear-Up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASM Clear-Up

I have written a program that lets you view through all the characters
on the calc. It also gives you the ASCII number for it. In the
documentation I have written some examples on how to use them. It also
lets you copy characters to the Undelete memory so you can paste them
into BASIC programs.
The program is called ASCII Finder and you can download it from
www.ticalc.org in the assembly misc programs directory

Andreas Finne

a_finne@hotmail.com