Re: A86: ASM Clear-Up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASM Clear-Up

Umm, isn't 0x the prefix for hex in C?  $ is for Pascal if I remember
correctly.

Though on the subject of base conversion, I think TI did a really _bad_ job
of base conversion on the calculator.  It is very difficult to use.  Having
to type in a hex number from one menu, change to another to add the hex
identifyer, then back to another menu to convert it to something else, etc.
Does anyone know of a good calculator for Windows (besides Calculator) that
is designed for programmers, that shows dec/hex/bin all at the same time,
does shifting, etc.?