Re: A86: Re: PutSprite

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: PutSprite

I don't think I'm stupid. I just know that a lot of lame programmers
consider anyone not capable of writing their own PutSprite a complete
moron. Therefore, I added that line in hopes of avoiding one of those
endless threads that often is started by some holier-than-thou programmer
who fears that the code he gives to a new programmer may one day threaten
his high and might position. I have NEVER been flamed for any questions I
have posted before (as far as I can remember). But, I have seen many new
programmers get yelled at for similar questions, so I try to safeguard the
list.

I'm not mad,
Dave

At 08:25 PM 1/24/99 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm not here to mock your lack of ability. I am here to mock the simple fact
>that you had to add that to your message. People who think they are not
>stupid are the most stupid of them all, for ALL PEOPLE ARE STUPID. There was
>no real point to this message, but now you know that people are stupid.
>That's why they flame you for simple questions, whether you think they are
>stupid or not. Every question is stupid to someone. You just have to hope
>that person does not read your posting.
>
>As he atempted to say, "Do you both love pork," In his mangled English, it
>came out, "Do you both have sex with pigs."
>http://www.crosswinds.net/columbus/~sphincter/

Follow-Ups: References: