Re: A86: Zelda Demo!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Zelda Demo!!

Yes, the game is cool, but a better version is coming from Macross
Software (the guys who made Quest 3) very soon.  It will feature stuff
like grayscale, and won't have that annoying white space that the port
from the 82 does.

--James

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:04:30 -0600 "Chris Flanigan"
<cflan@granitecity.com> writes:
>Has anyone seen the demo of Zelda for the '86. Now that is cool. If
>the author is on this list. I'd like to congratulate you on a good
>project. I hope that you continue with it and I would probably rank it
>as the greatest game for the TI-86.
>

>This message was written by Chris Flanigan.
>
>If this is in reply to an inquiry about the TI Archive, direct
>all e-mail to ti_archive@hotmail.com.
>
>If this is a personal message, direct all e-mail to
>cflan@granitecity.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]