A86: Ti Radio link...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Ti Radio link...

Hi,

building a radio link shouldn't be that hard. They explain it to you in 10
grade Physics bye the way. (at least here in Germany). The components are
cheap and the whole thing is easy to build.

You just need 2 oscillating circuits (resitor, coil, capacitor, dipole).
Beside this you need something which provides you carrier frequency for
sending and a thing(I don't know how it's called in English) which restores
you your actual frequence from your carrier one. Pretty easy to build. The
math is easy too. I'll add a section on my homepage -
http://members.xoom.com/programworld - on how to build this thing but it
will probably take me at least 1-2 weeks because I'm really bussy right now.
I will make a post when I'm finished.

bye
  Alex