Re: A86: Re: TI-UX

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: TI-UX

I agree that someone should attempt an RF link that has a very large range. I
think that someone was working on an RF link a while ago but I lost the url for
the site so I am not sure if it was ever finished. A good RF link with a large
range is a good idea and I am all for it, but as David mentioned, there really
isn't a need for TI-UX for most users out there. Although I think most people
wouldn't mind if someone attempts to make TI-UX, I strongly think that a good RF
link would be nice. I do not want to discourage anyone for making TI-UX, as for
I know that anything fresh and new might be tried once by most people. I say go
ahead and make it, and I will be one of the first to try it out. But someone
please make a very good RF link and some great software to use it with.

--
              Jean Vásquez
       ,;;    Senior Vice-President;