Re: A86: Re: on-calc programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: on-calc programming

I meant the program won't run no matter what. I ran it with asm( and
without asm(, I tried putting different letters of asm( in upper-case, i
tried making the program name lower-case, i tried starting the program name
with a z. As you can see I have tried the dumbest things and it still
doesn't work.