Re: A86: Re: on-calc programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: on-calc programming

the address is flipped because the z80 uses low-byte, high-byte form
(that's little endian, right?)  this means that any two byte value is
stored with the low byte first

make sure you're not using the special hex chars for a-f, it wants the
regular letters. (i had trouble with this before i made a link cable)

-josh

On Thu, 07 Jan 1999 22:12:01 -0800 Dave VanEe <dvanee@dowco.com> writes:

>I have both z80 books from Zilog. I also found an op list at
>ticalc.org. I
>can't even get a simple program to run though. I type in:
>
>:AsmPrgm
>:CD7E
>:4AC9
>
>which should call (CD) clear screen (4A7E) then ret (C9). I know the
>call
>has to be flipped (anyone know why?), but I keep getting syntax errors
>when
>I run/AsmComp it. what's up?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]