Re: A86: >Frac (Yes this has to do with assembly)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: >Frac (Yes this has to do with assembly)

I know it can't be accessed from basic.  I figured that if I could find this
out in asm, I might be able to make something that would work that would
display the fraction where you want it.  That's where the assembly comes in.
The only thing that would cause the number to become a fraction and then be
displayed if it was put there.  The only way that I could think of to access
this fraction is to get asm.  That's why I said that it had to do with asm.

THANX for all the help,
Dan