Re: A86: Re: Unused data in MS byte of argument

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Unused data in MS byte of argument

what you're describing may be a different error, but what i'm talking about is
that there is no way to fit a number like 550 into a byte.  it's too big.  you
need to put them in words (2 bytes each) if you want those values defined.
use .dw (define word) instead of .db (define byte)

understand?