A86: Re: Maskable Interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Maskable Interrupts

No, from my knowledge (and Kirk Meyer's too ;-) ) maskable interrupts do not
run while the calc is off.  He explained this in the recent ticalc.org
newsletter.  I think David Phillips has also come to the conclusion that
they don't.  Because of 'halt'.  It stops the interrupts and goes into low
power mode.  I am pretty sure this is essentially what happens when the calc
turns off.
_________
JBrett
tbarwick@esn.net