Re: A86: ti-85 emulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ti-85 emulation

TASM?  I've only used that once.  Assembly Studio 86 is the way to go, imho.
It will also support the 85, or even 82 or 83 if you write an output plugin
for it (and since he included the source to the .86p plugin, it would take
30 secs to compile one).  Though I've never tried, Assembly Studio 86 should
support ANY processor that TASM does, because it uses the TASM .tab files.
So theoretically you could compile 6502 code with Assembly Studio 86...

If you are making different versions, I would suggest using different files,
unless you want your code to look like the Vertigo source...  :)