A86: Re: Sprite Routines (was FindPixel)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Sprite Routines (was FindPixel)

Oops, I commented some stuff out or something for my current game (too tired
to remember what).  So here's the fresh copy from my Asm directory.  I think
I cut out some unused code, which might explain the 2k difference in the
file sizes...

One thing I forgot to mention is that my routines support the buffers being
at ANY address, not just aligned addresses.  So a buffer at $8201 (hmm,
wonder where I got that...IM 2?  nah...) and $8601 would work, you aren't
forced to use an aligned buffer.  That might be helpful if you're trying to
squeez four buffers (for page flipping with grayscale) in memory > $c000.

>With reluctance, I am attaching the routines that I wrote.  I didn't want

sprite.asm