A86: Yet another update to findpixel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Yet another update to findpixel

Okay, many of you are getting tired of this by now, but I have fiished
discussing this with dux and we have have come to an agreement that this
version of find pixel which is 95 t-states does work and it is reasonably made
to accomodate most games.  This should be the last post ever, unless someone
else makes it faster. This version requires the user to load the 8 byte table
to address $8700 before running it.  It should work error free and you should
probably load RAM page 1 into port (6) before running it as well. that frees
up the memory at $8700.
Thanx for your patience
~Code7~

ZAPO