Re: A86: In need of beta testers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: In need of beta testers

I D/Led your Shell from your site I found a bug.  I have ROM 1.3  The problem
I have is that I made a Basic program that was simply asm(mie     when I ran
it, It worked fine untill I left the shell where I I couldn't see anything I
typed in (I think I typed 2 + 8)...  in fact it looked like it had crashed
except When I changed contrast I could see that number in the top right.  I
still oculd not see what I typed so I hit the programs menu and it did pop up,
when I selected a basic program It did not show up on the homescreen but when
I hit enter it worked perfectly,  when that program ended The homesrceen still
didn't not so my input or the answers to math problems I put in so I ran the
shell again and Imediatly exited and which time the calculator worked
perfectly in every way,  I have managed to do this several times