A86: Documents and Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Documents and Help

	Actually, I am an experienced programmer on this list, not a newbie so please
don't send flames.  I have quite a collection of different sites written down
to find info for z80 assembly language, but I'm wondering if anyone knows
where I can get a comprehensize guide to all of the rom calls. I know most of
them, but I want something up to date, and if possible, a syntax listing for
them.
	Also since I don't want any long threads (they make me mad too) starting off
of this I ask you send any info directly to my own email address. Or if you
can't do that, check to see if someone has already sent a reply to this
message before you send mail to the list.
Thanx
Tim Adkisson
Be sure to look for my hexedit program in the TI-86 assembly language programs
directory on ticalc.org, hopefully it helps any hackers out there.  I'll be
releasing v4.0 as soon as I get it bug free.