Re: A86: Re: AOL Users or non.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: AOL Users or non.

At no point or time did I say an ip address was a social security
number.  And its easier than that to crack an AOL password.  AOL has a
profile for each person that has a name.  If you look in it it has all
your email (sent, not yet read, and old ones) along with everything else
about you (password, favorite places, etc...) in it.  So if you ask me
AOL can get you totally screwed.