Re: A86: Z80 and Visual C++

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Z80 and Visual C++

In a message dated 2/7/99 3:24:52 PM US Eastern Standard Time, david@acz.org
writes:

> Colors?  You mean syntax highlighting?  Funny, I always found that annoying.
>  I liked it in Turbo Pascal, but couldn't stand it in C, I always use the
>  MS-DOS Editor for C.  But on topic, the new version of Assembly Studio 86
>  will support syntax highlighting.  I wouldn't mind the comments being gray
>  and the code being black, as long as it doesn't do funky stuff like making
>  comas purple or something ;-)

How could you not like syntax highlighting?  Actually, you're right, too much
highlighting and the file gets hard to read.  I wouldn't mind having comments
purple, include/define statements green, and .dbs blue, though.  These are the
standard C colors if I recall, slightly modified to fit ASM...

-Patrick Gray