Re: A86: Radio Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Radio Link

somebody made one with some transcievers from radio shack and it seems
most everyone was happy with that.  i got a set of cheap walkie-talkies
(beats building your own transmitter) and i'm seeing what can be done
with those, i hope to be able to include more than 2 calcs  (ok, TONS of
calcs), but with slightly more complicated circuitry

-josh

On Thu, 04 Feb 1999 15:52:48 -0800 nick <nick@funtv.com> writes:

>have we gotten anywhere with the radio link, i have been outta touch
>for
>a while. Sorry, i dont want to piss anyone off, but i was just
>wondering
>if i could get a recap. The last i heard there may be a way, but no
>one
>was real sure. Thanks
>
>--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]