Re: A86: Z80 and Visual C++

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Z80 and Visual C++

You may be confusing it with Assembly Studio 86 which is a program *written*
in Visual C++ but it is for programming Z80 assembly.  This question has
come up in this list more than once.

Also, even if someone was going to use a high level language for generating
Z80 programs, they wouldn't dare use C++.  Perhaps C though (as I have).

-Justin Karneges [Infiniti]