A86: Sugestion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Sugestion

If there is a way for all new members to be sent some special message as
they join, a message should be sent out telling where to find assemblers,
tutorials, general basic help (especially number bases), and guidelines for
posting to the list. It seems the list is often crowded by new members
asking questions that have been recently asked. It would help everyone's
inbox if new people were given some basic help when they joined. Much of
what is posted is helpful, but much is quite redundant. I am a new
programmer, so I benifit from the help of list members, but I don't like
wadeing through a swamp of messages all saying the same thing in different
threads about the same thing.

If an entire society are outcasts, are they really?
http://www.crosswinds.net/columbus/~sphincter/
http://deadthings.webjump.com