Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [very-ot]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [very-ot]

it's fairly easy to stop people from posting to the list unless they're
determined, just unsubscribe them. ;)

-josh

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 01:41:52 EST TGaArdvark@aol.com writes:

>I'm sorry, but I don't think you wield quite enough authority to
>tell Bryan not to post to the lists.  If you wish to flame Bryan
>(and plenty of people seem to have this wish, though I fail to
>see exactly why), flame to him PERSONALLY, not to the
>lists.  You tell Bryan not to post to the list, what makes you
>so mighty that you can post your flames to the list?  I send
>this to the lists because there's like two dozen people on
>here with this problem.  That and I could care less whether
>or not this list is on-topic or not or whether I get one or one
>million letters a day from it.  If anyone wishes to flame me
>for this letter, please reply to the list so that I can humiliate
>you in public.
>
>In a message dated 12/23/99 9:10:35 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
>arcadesdude@hotmail.com writes:
>
>>      WHO CARES!!! Stop being spiteful on little things. This is a
>mailing
>>  list for people who program in 86 asm and not for your little
>'nit-picking'.
>>
>>    If this disposition stems from your hatred of ticalc then go
>THERE, do
>>  something that HAS an effect, not just act bitter and
>'obivousnessless'.
>>  Sure your lessen things with a smiley at the end of your posts, but
>it is
>>  still pointless.  Please do not reply to theses posts (anywhere)
>unless
>you
>>  have something constuctive to say.
>>
>>       Destuction goes nowhere, construction goes everywhere. If you
>were to
>>  start critizing ticalc (in any way, a critisim is just an opinion)
>then
>you
>>  may actually get somewhere in your 'anti-communist crusade'.
>>
>>       That is all i have to say on the matter.  If you wish to reply
>please
>>  use my email instead of replying to this post.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.