Re: A86: Re: [semi-OT] ticalc file archives

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [semi-OT] ticalc file archives

Yeah.  I noticed that too.  I'm beginning to think they use gremlins to
sort programs, kind of like U.S Postal Service uses gremlins and small
demons to sort mail.  The gremlins seem to be making a habit of 'losing'
my programs, just like they 'lose' my mail.  Now I can see how they
might 'lose' Bryan's progs if he uploaded them, but why don't mine ever
seem to get through (at least in the same decade as when I sent them)?

RoniBarrett@aol.com wrote:

> Actually, yesterday and today, there have been more programs added then in
> past days (23 yesterday, 16 so far today). Maybe someone has actually been
> listening to the list and dicided to get off their ass and actually do
> something over there.
>
> Jeff Barrett

Follow-Ups: References: