Re: A86: Calc crashed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Calc crashed...

In a message dated 12/20/99 10:42:02 AM Central Standard Time,
Raptor1MN@aol.com writes:

> Ok...I just DLed a prog from ticalc.org.   It's called FallDown
>  Forever...when I tried to run it, it went to the y= graph screen, then
>  stopped.  I took out the batteries, replaced them, and it still won't turn
>  on.  Strangest thing is, it works perfectly for VTI with the same ROM
>  version....caaaaan anyone help me?
>  Raptor1MN@aol.com

try taking out the back up battery and pushing the on button many times
then replace the batteries and try again
that's what TI said to do one time when I called them after a game froze my
calc.  Except they told me to press on 37 times or something
anyway it worked so you should try it too