Subject: Re: A86: HI.
Author:  <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org> at Internet
Date:    12/11/99 3:21 PM

Well, for starters, those are Clem's include files, and he's French, so
English not his native language.  Second, it doesn't really matter what they
are called, as long as you know what they do.  And another piece of the
puzzle is that Dux documented some of this stuff, and he just made up names
like 'eshFlags'.  Ever wonder why his memory protection program was called
Yugi2?  So do I...